is an annual conference which consists of 4 rooms, Star Room, Outlook Room, and Vision Room. Each room has its own topics that visitors can choose to their preferences. FINference also has FINland with its creativepreneur talks, and startup area consisting of various startup booths. This year's theme is "The 4th Industrial Revolution".
Star Room is the main stage of FINference 2019 with a young and professional concept which will be presented in the form of a panel discussion. This room aims to provide tips and tricks on how to adapt and succeed in Industry 4.0 based on practitioners’, educators’, and even regulators’ experiences in the related field.
1. BIG DATA for BUSINESS (IND)
* Syafri Bahar - VP Data Science GOJEK
* Jefri Dinomo - Co-Founder and CBDO GDILab
* Alifa Starlika - Enterprise Account Manager - Banking and Financial Services IBM
* Juan Intan Kangrawan - Head of Data Analytics JSC (Jakarta Smart City)
Moderator: Hera F. Haryn - CNBC Indonesia
2. WINNING a SERIES FUNDING (ENG)
* David Soukhasing - Managing Director ANGIN
* Silvia Hanika - Portfolio Manager East Ventures
* Diatce Harahap - CEO, BJ Tech
* Varance Pascal - CEO C@C
Moderator: Benedikta Atika - Investment Analyst ANGIN
3. FACING the 4th WAVE (IND)
* Daniel Surya - Executive Chairman, WIR Group
* Alamanda Shantika - Founder and President Director Binar Academy
* Neil El Himam - Director for ICT Infrastructure at BEKRAF
Moderator: Glory Rosary Oyong - Presenter Kompas TV
With a casual concept, Outlook Room will give you a helicopter view of the indutry 4.0. This room provides information on the current trend, so that you can understand and be able to seize the opportunities in it.
1. Empowering the SME with TECHNOLOGY (IND)
* Suwandi Soh - CEO Mekari
* Ariani Ratna Hadioetomo - Head of Public Relation and Offline Marketing Modalku
2. TECHNOLOGY in a SINGLE TOUCH (IND)
* Pradita Utama - VP Technology & Innovation Qlue
* Fardhan Khan - CEO of Buddyguard
3. SOCIOPRENEUR: INTENTION, INNOVATION, IMPACT (IND)
* Mahpudz Effendi - CMO Mapan
* Vikra Ijas - CPO Kitabisa
4. EMBRACING the CASHLESS SOCIETY (IND)
* Edward Kilian - CMO LinkAja
* Handikin Setaiwan - Head of Strategy and Business Planning VISA
Like the name, “Vision Room” will give you vision about the future business and economic ecosystem. Business grows so fast nowadays, therefore, Vision Room aims to not only give you insight about the opportunities that may appear but also precaution from negative impacts that may exist in the future.
1. WORLD of AR and VR for BUSINESS (IND)
* Juliwina Lim - General Manager AR & Co.
* Andes Rizky - COO Shinta VR
2. THE FUTURE WITHOUT PRIVACY (IND)
* Harya Widiputra - Vice-Chancellor of Perbanas Institute of IT
3. NEXT CRISIS: SHADOW BANKING (IND)
* Dima Djani - Founder and CEO Alami
* Victor Timothy - Co Founder and Business Development Taralite
* Muhammad Ikram Jeihan - CCO of Crowdo
* Inka Yusgiantoro - Senior Executive Analyst Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK)
Moderator: Rio Christiawan (IBL Lecturer at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya)
4. ROBOT vs HUMAN: WHO WINS? (IND)
* Irzan Raditya - Co-Founder and CEO Kata.ai
* Prasetya B. Yudaputra - Head of Human Capital & GA Mapan
* Soegiharto Santoso - Founder and Chairman of Indonesian ICT Business Association (APTIKNAS)
Moderator: Givari Rizky Michael Amrin - CEO Ambiz
Fun Interactive Land or FINland, is a special area with carnival concept for visitor who are curious about the world of technology and creative industry. You can play and see the different types of equipment of the current technology, such as Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Artificial Intelligent (AI). FINland will have a light, fun, and interactive ambience to give a pleasant overview of Industry 4.0.
1. CREATIVE INDUSTRY: CHASING YOUR PASSION (IND)
* Titan Tyra - Influencer, Beauty Blogger
* Willy Anggawinata - Musician, Youtuber
2. MAKING MONEY in CREATIVE INDUSTRY (IND)
* Andy Garcia - JWestbros
* Victor Samuel - Jwestbros
* Nick the Barbership
©Finference 2019. All right reserved.